Tribal Tag Tribal Tag

yeah dude

cool. i was feelin that. that groove with the woody pipes and stuff was just awesome. the synth was way out of place and made me sad. it had to do something and you knew it but something deeper and more wholesome and something that doesnt take away from the pipes. that would make it greater.

ThumperHill responds:

Thanks. Yeah, in retrospect, the synth was a little too harsh for the song, but I am really pleased with what I ended up with, to be honest. This is something I made in competition with my friend DJMarq, so check out his song New Danger, rate it, and check back with him. He'll have new stuff once in a while if he sticks with FL.
~`Thumper

Fruity Fun Fruity Fun

nice man

fruity fun? what program dost thou useththth?
fruitloops? I use that program and my stuff is half as good. let me be your pupil :P. msn p4r4norm4l@hotmail.com. bug the shit out of me sometime. i enjoy your stuff

ZanyTaco responds:

thx man, yeah i use fruity loops, anyway i sent you an email

-Jungle Action- -Jungle Action-

you're cool

You are my hero. I just can't tell you how much I love people who take the works of others and try to pass it off as their own. I have been using Fruity Loops for ages and the demo songs are nothin new to me. So please, come back to Newgrounds when you figure out how to create something worth anybody's time. And btw I'm planning on reporting you for stolen content, so my previous suggestion will be void.